There's no place like your home.
At Community Care CDPAP, we believe in promoting your independence and well-being by giving you complete control over yours or a family member’s health. We offer an alternative to traditional home care by allowing you or your family member to be cared for by someone you know and trust through New York State’s Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP).
The personal assistants you choose may be family members, friends, neighbors, or almost anyone who is over the age of 18.
- No special certification or home care experience are required for your caregivers.
- Enjoy greater control over the quality of your care by training and instructing your personal assistants according to your individual needs.
- Friends or family members already providing care can now be reimbursed for their time.
Community Care CDPAP covers a wide range of needs. Imagine the comfort of hiring and training a close family member to provide loving care to your child with special health care needs.
- Enjoy the freedom of choosing your trusted neighbor to assist your elderly father while you are at work.
- Maintain your independence by selecting and financially compensating a close friend who knows your special needs best.
- Relieve yourself of financial stress while providing daily care to your adult disabled child.
Community Care understands the complexities of navigating the New York State healthcare system
As a trusted New York State Healthcare provider for over 30 years, we at. Our caring and knowledgeable staff is here to assist you at every step of the application process.
Need help with the application process? If you do not participate in Medicaid, or are not sure if you qualify, call us and one of our experts will assist you with the New York State Medicaid Application.